Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Loves on a Thursday- Dinosaur 2nd Birthday


Hey friends! This week kicked off with Westyn's 2nd brithday party! It was so much fun...

{beware-photo overload}







What are you loving this week?
Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Photographer? Have cute kids? Loving life? Always looking for pretty things? I would love to see what your loving lately!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!
Loves ona Thursday



PRIOR TO LINKING UP

Colleen and I would love for you follow us :) If you could provide a link back or display our button in your post, we would love that! And please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs!



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Oh, I love the food labels, especially that "For the Sweetivores". Hahaha. Happy birthday, Westyn!

4 Lettre Words said...

So fun...love it!

Jodie Fitz said...

Happy Birthday to your little one! I LOVED the name tags on the foods - adorable! And, what a great way to dress up a cake...

I hope you all enjoyed! ~ Jodie

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

The cake is beyond cute!!♥

Melanie said...

I just love how you put the pebbles around the cake and the dinosaurs!! So cute! Happy Birthday again Westyn! Love his name btw!

Ergo - Blog

Chrissy said...

Wow, everything looks awesome! Love how you set the table and all the fun details! What an amazing birthday party! Happy Birthday, Westyn! xxx

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Cute birthday party! Love your food labels!

Colleen said...

YUM! Cakeeee. lol, now I'm in a cake trance. Seriously that all looks so cute!

tiarastantrums said...

aww - who doesn't love a dino party!

Unknown said...

Cute little party you had. I love doing parties for my kids. I just posted a party that I threw for my daughter..stop by my blog and see what you think! The tittle is Emily's 5th Birthday party. this is really a cute party that you did. I like the food ideas.
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

That's quite a spread you put out! I love the "carnivore" "herbivore" signs you put up, especially the "sweetivore"! Looks like such a fun party.